Some people may make fun and share funny memes when it comes to vegans and veganism but they don’t know that the most hyped up thing in UAE is about vegan diet plan in Dubai. If you think for a moment that how animals are treated in the slaughter house just to get to the fast food chains, and if you have a soft heart, you yourself may become a vegan instantly. It is sad to see the voiceless creatures go through so much pain just for our tastefulness.
Some people think that becoming a vegan is easy and all you have to do is eat veggies and pulses whereas, being a vegan is not easy and it is far more expensive as compared to a person who is not a vegan. If you are about to become a vegan or you want to know more about vegans and veganism then we suggest that you click here now and read some facts about them.
- Trend of Veganism is Old: we think that it is a modern-day trend but the fact is that this trend started in 1944 and this happened when a group of Leicester vegetarian society left this society and made their own society called the Vegan Society. And this society was boosted by the internet and we can see how it is much hyped up now.
- The Word Vegan: no, it did not come from a Latin word! It was derived from the word vegetarian.
- What Vegans Don’t Eat: well, other than not eating meat, they also don’t eat or drink anything that is made up of dairy. Because you will be shocked to know that milking cows are tortured the most – their babies are even killed just because they don’t consume the milk and which gives the cows a really bad depression.
- Hollywood Vegan Stars: there are many Hollywood stars who are vegan and that include: Zac Efron, Benedict Cumberbatch, Bill Clinton, Beyonce, Madonna, Natalie Portman James Cameron, Michelle Pfieffer and Joaquin Phoenix.
- Veganism is Difficult: eating and drinking vegan free products has become easy now but vegans make sure that they don’t even wear things that are not vegan free.
- Benefits of Vegan Diet: you will be surprised to know that vegan people have low risks of heart diseases.